Want to know more About Us?
Learn More About Hereford Foundation Repair
What Makes Us The Best Foundation Repair Company In Hereford?
We serve clients throughout the Hereford area as a foundation repair company. On all types of foundations, our contractors have the skills and knowledge to repair a wide range of foundation problems. Whatever your foundation settlement needs are, we can help. Whether you need helical tiebacks for bowing basement walls or helical piers for foundation settlement, our team is here to help.
Our Foundation Repair Services & Solutions
The soil conditions, drainage, and water damage of Hereford’s homes and businesses are often the cause of foundation problems. Combining these three issues can cause your foundation to shift, bow, and crack, compromising the structural integrity and safety of your property. With Hereford Foundation Repair, we offer a wide variety of foundation repair and house leveling solutions to bring your home or business back to a stable foundation position.
- Helical Piers – Used in piering projects where you need to resist tension, compressive force, or both.
- Steel Push Piers – An end-bearing pier, it is the commonly used pier in foundation repair today.
- Soil Nails – Used commonly in retaining walls and slope stabilization.
- Helical Tiebacks – Used for retaining wall or basement wall reinforcement.
- Mudjacking – Using cement grout to fill and stabilize voids.
- Wall Bracing – Methods such as carbon fiber strips are used to shore bowing/leaning walls.
- Micropiles – Piering that can be used many ways, installed quickly, in most ground types.
- Waterproofing – Sump pumps, drainage systems, vapor barriers are used to keep crawlspaces and basements dry, helping protect foundations.
- Crack injections – This process involves injecting a solution into your basement cracks, ensuring your concrete foundation is strong and stable so future cracks will not pop up.
- House leveling – Using appropriate foundation repair methods, house leveling is the process of returning a foundation that has settled as close to its original position as possible.
Signs of Foundation Problems
As a homeowner or a business owner, we can explain what is necessary to repair your foundation, and how to recognize signs of foundation failure. The foundation of your home might be sinking or settling. Foundation piers and underpinning can help if you catch it early. If you catch foundation damage early, you can actually save money by preventing unnecessary repair costs.
Walking around the outside of the property, look for the following signs of foundation failure:
- Cracks in the foundation
- Garage column cracks
- Leaning chimneys
- Stairs and steps that are pulling away from the main structure
- Slab cracks
From the interior, you can watch for the following signs of foundation failure:
- Foundation wall cracks
- Cracks at the corners of door frames and window frames
- Small cracks in drywall
- Floor cracks
- Tile cracks
- Sloping floors
- Doors and windows that stick
- Cabinets that do not close correctly
- Water stains
- Bowing and leaning basement walls
- Tile cracks
Foundation failure can be spotted by any one of these signs. Get a foundation inspection from Hereford Foundation Repair at the first sign of foundation problems. You’ll determine your property’s foundation repair needs and the best foundation repair solution based on the structural damage we assess.
Foundation Repair in Herefordland
Our knowledge of helical anchors, steel piers, earth tiebacks, micropiles, soil nails, and basement wall bracing makes us a leader in Herefordland and suburbs. Several awards and citations for excellence have been given to us for our work with the engineering community. Not just any foundation contractor will do for your home; you deserve a foundation contractor that specializes in foundation repair. Call Hereford Foundation Repair for the best structural foundation repair.
Quality Foundation Repair Company
We provide homeowners with quality work and affordable solutions through a combination of family pride, technological innovation, and field experience at Hereford Foundation Repair.
Using our services, we can diagnose and fix all foundation problems for both residential and commercial properties. Hereford Foundation Repair provides structural foundation repair solutions to sinking foundations, bowed walls, and other foundation issues.
A Foundation Repair Company You Can Count On
Clay soils commonly found in the area cause many problems that Hereford Foundation Repair services can help solve. The most outstanding service available in the industry today starts with the first phone call to 806-542-3296, and continues until the final inspection on a completed job. The foundation repair company that you can trust is Hereford Foundation Repair. If you need structural repair services for your foundation, our contractors would love to help. Contact Hereford Foundation Repair today.